Loan Application Check List
Before you turn in an application to a prospective lender, be sure that you have assembled and reviewed the following documents:
- Personal (use of funds)
- Worksheets: balance sheet, income and cash flow statements plus explanatory notationsfor any unusual or non-recurring items such as auto loans, travel, bonus.
- Last three years’ tax returns.
- The lender’s applications and requested paperwork, completed and signed.
- W2 and current pay stub.
- Purpose, stating amount of loan needed and reason.
- Description of the Company.
- CPA-prepared financial statements.
- Management team’s experience.
- Expert support for projections.
- Cash flow pro formas for five years; on a monthly basis for 24 months; quarterly for the next 36 months (Make sure you show the loan repayment).
- Your marketing plan.
- Compensation details.
- Company history.
- Unique features of the Company.
- Corporate tax returns for the last three years.
- Personal tax returns for the past two years and a personal financial statement.
- Lender application filed
We offer an initial free valuation for owners of media properties. Just click on the property type, complete the CONFIDENTIAL FORM to get started. We'll call you back within 24 hours to review.
Businesses for Sale
View our list of businesses that are currently for sale.
Free Newspaper Industry Report
Stay abreast of the latest trends in the newspaper industry. Read interesting case studies. Track deals throughout the country. Pick up hints from experts and much more.